Our Email: MarFelKitchen@yahoo.com; Mobile: +65 8183 6221

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tumpeng for Ferry's Farewell - Jun 2012



It was for Ferry's Farewell Gathering @ Bishan Park (he ordered it for his friends) :D

I could not arrange the Tumpeng by my self as I & my family need to accompany our Domestic Worker went to Johor Bahru on Sunday, 04-Jun-2012, and one of my friend Pipin, helped me to do the final arrangement.
 
Thank you Pipin for your help to do the final arrangement :) The Tumpeng was nice :) and the most important is Ferry & friends love it...

The Tumpeng rice is surrounded with the fruits satay :) and the stars on its tips were reflecting our wishes for his success in his new journey in future (he will be "Back for Good" to Jakarta).

Good Luck Ferry.. & wish you all the best for your future...

Please click here (and scroll down) to see about MarFel's Kitchen Nasi Tumpeng's detail.
Or click here to see our Nasi Tumpeng Album.



No comments:

Post a Comment