Our Email: MarFelKitchen@yahoo.com; Mobile: +65 8183 6221

Sunday 24 June 2012

Tumpeng Rice for a House Warming - 23 Jun 2012


This beautiful Tumpeng Rice was made on 23-Jun-2012 for a House Warming for one of our customer in Singapore (Ria).

They were a yellow rice Tumpeng with five dishes (urap, kering tempe, beef perkedel, fried chicken and telur balado).

I tried my luck when making the apple swan... :) since I never make it since my first try long time ago.. (and again..I was still not satisfied with the head shape..:P).

We wish you a very Happy House Warming Ria..

Thanks for the orders (on Saturday and Sunday), your kindness and understanding, too..
And happy when heard that you and the guests like the Tumpeng and the dishes.. :))

Please click here (and scroll down) to see about MarFel's Kitchen Nasi Tumpeng's detail.
Or click here to see our Nasi Tumpeng Album.


No comments:

Post a Comment